Home Health Care Business Broker
Buy a Business
Are you ready to acquire a veterinary hospital or health care agency?
Are you looking for an acquisition target to maximize your return on investment? Look no further than Next Best Exit – the best in the business when it comes to rolling up private practice veterinary hospitals.
We specialize in providing strategic and corporate buyers unique opportunities to buy profitable businesses. Our team of professionals understands the complexities associated with these sectors, which helps us provide the perfect amount of assistance during the entire acquisition process.
planning to purchase a business?
Industries We Serve
We are Ready to Help
Our team takes pride in getting to know our clients. We learn about your goals and primary objectives to determine the ideal approach for you and your business.
Whether you are looking to acquire a veterinary hospital, practice, or home health agency or you have already identified a business and would like NBE to help facilitate the purchase, we will provide you with a detailed competitive market analysis.
Our negotiation expertise can help you get the best price and acquisition terms. Buyers get the best deal by leveraging our competitive market intelligence and the market valuation of the potential veterinary hospital, practice, or healthcare agency.
Our well-defined industry-specific contracts are tailored to the veterinary industry and healthcare space, they are time-tested and accepted by both buyers and sellers. Often the deal includes real estate, as such we work to make sure our real estate contracts conform with all state and local requirements.
We have contacts and long-standing relationships with lenders, venture capital, and private equity companies that understand the value of veterinary hospitals and healthcare agencies. Our financial associates can provide long-term financing and working capital support. We can direct you to the right financing source and assist with pre-qualifying your purchase.
We can facilitate all aspects of the closing, manage every detail of the transaction, work through our closing checklist to ensure the process works smoothly and avoiding surprises at the closing table.
Talk with an Expert
Business Buyer FAQ
Q. Does the Veterinary Hospital or Veterinary Clinic state license transfer when the business is sold?
In most cases, the state license for a veterinary hospital or clinic will not automatically transfer to the new owner when the business is sold. Instead, the new owner will typically need to apply for a new license to operate the business.
The process for obtaining a state license to operate a veterinary hospital or clinic will vary depending on the specific state requirements. Normally, the new owner will need to meet certain qualifications and requirements to obtain a license. This may include completing any necessary education or training, passing exams, and meeting any other requirements set forth by the state licensing board.
- Cash: If you have the necessary cash on hand, you can use it to finance the purchase of the business.
- Bank financing: You can apply for a business loan from a bank or other financial institution to finance the purchase of the HHA.
- SBA loans: The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers a variety of loan programs that can be used to finance the purchase of a business, including the 7(a) loan program, which can be used to finance the acquisition of an existing business.
- Seller financing: The seller of the HHA may be willing to provide financing to help you purchase the business. This can be done through a promissory note, in which the seller agrees to provide financing to the buyer in exchange for future payments.
- Private equity: You can seek funding from a private equity firm to finance the purchase of the HHA.
The time it takes to buy a home healthcare agency (HHA), or home care agency can vary widely depending on a variety of factors such as the market demand for businesses like the one you are interested in purchasing, the financial performance of the business, the terms of the sale, and specific assets being sold.
The process of buying a HHA or home care agency can take anywhere from several months to a year, depending on your circumstances and how quickly you want the transaction to occur. Be patient and realistic about the purchase timeline as the process is complex and requires considerable time and effort.
Seller financing is provided by the seller of a business to help facilitate the purchase. When seller financing is used to buy a veterinary clinic, the seller agrees to provide financing to the buyer in exchange for future payments.
There are a few different ways seller financing can be structured, including:
- Promissory note: The seller can provide financing to the buyer through a promissory note, which is a legal document that outlines the terms of the financing, including the amount of the loan, the interest rate, and the repayment schedule.
- Loan agreement: The seller can provide financing to the buyer through a loan agreement, which is a formal contract that outlines the terms of the loan, including the amount of the loan, the interest rate, and the repayment schedule.
- Installment sale: The seller can structure the sale of the veterinary clinic as an installment sale, in which the buyer makes payments to the seller over time until the purchase price is paid in full.
Seller financing can be a useful option for buyers who may not have the necessary cash or financing in place to purchase a business outright. However, it is important to carefully consider the terms of the financing and to seek professional advice to ensure that you fully understand your rights and obligations under the terms of the financing.
Considering Buying a Business? Start Your Journey Here.
When you partner with Next Best Exit, you get the latest technological advancements and business brokerage expertise, while gaining access to top-tier guidance throughout every stage of your acquisition journey.
Our team of business brokers and exit planning advisors will help you ensure the future of your business.